How We Collect Information
We collect and use personally identifying information that you provide to us in the course of seeking offerings or information from us. This personally identifying information may include your name, address, e-mail address, contact information, and information about a property you seek to sell.
“Nonpublic Personal Information” is the nonpublic information about you that is obtained by PTB from you. PTB and its advertisers may collect Nonpublic Personal Information from the online forms you complete, from information collected as a result of your transactions with PTB, our advertisers, or others, and from consumer reporting agencies. PTB will not disclose any Nonpublic Personal Information except as permitted or required by law or as described in this Policy. We may disclose all of the Nonpublic Personal Information we collect about you, as well as other information collected as described in this Policy, to our affiliates who offer related goods and services, and to nonaffiliated third parties that perform services on our behalf, including marketing services, or financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements.
Other Information You Provide or Post
In addition to the practices described above, we may also use the information we collect to, at your election, provide you with information and advertisements about goods and services we believe may be of interest to you.
You may provide us with testimonials about your experience with us (including a picture of yourself), and with feedback about our services. We may use any such information you provide to enhance our services and for public-facing marketing purposes, such as through online or public display of your testimonial, feedback, and/or picture. We may also incorporate the information you provide through messages, e-mails, or other means (though not your personally identifying information) into our materials or offerings.
Using our Platform
We also collect and store certain technical information when you access, browse and use our Platform. This technical information helps us operate and provide our Platform to you, and includes standard information about interactions and system capabilities, such as:
- information about the device(s) you use to access our Website, including MAC address, IP address, browser type, and version, location, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, device type, and device identifiers;
- information about your visits to the Website, including the full URL clickstream to, though, and from the Website (including date and time);
- information we need and use to facilitate your use of our Platforms (including to provide access to third party websites and services), such as URL requests, destination IP addresses, or device configuration details;
- pages you view, services you search for, length of time browsing search results, specific search results you select to view; and
- page response times download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), your engagement with certain variable/dynamic elements of a page and methods used to browse away from the page.
How Information May Be Used
- We may use any information that we collect in order to:
- enable you to submit requests for offers, make offers, and use our other related services;
- manage access to our website;
- send you information that helps you to use our website;
- provide you access to, and updates regarding, particular properties and other offers via text message;
- contact you directly about offer requests, offers, or sale or purchase transactions;
- in any other way that we describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose for which you may provide consent.
- to quickly process your request for a cash offer on your home.
In addition to the uses listed above, we may use your information, including Personally Identifiable Information, in order to:
- respond to your requests for offers, feedback or questions (by telephone, text or email);
- serve or otherwise deliver relevant advertising and information about products or services offered by us, our affiliates, our advertising partners, or other third parties; and
- send you e-mails about updates, information, or alerts regarding our Platform.
If you wish to minimize information collected by cookie or beacon, you can adjust the settings of your browsers to notify you when you receive a cookie, which lets you choose whether or not to accept it. You can also set your browser to automatically reject any cookies. You may also be able to install plug-ins and add-ins that serve similar functions. However, please be aware that some features and services on our Platform may not work properly if we are not able to recognize and associate you with your account. In addition, the offers we provide when you visit us may not be as relevant to you or tailored to your interests.
Updating or Deleting Information
We value the accuracy of the information we have about you. To review or correct your Personally Identifiable Information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Changes To Our Policy